Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Makeup by Aaron de Mey/Model Lindsey Wixson

Model Lindsey Wixson Makeup by Aaron de Mey
In the following paragraph, Aaron de Mey describes changing and advancing the technology of makeup through beauty - DC
“It’s about me creating references and a lot of research. It’s about me inspiring the scientists and the laboratories. It’s about me inspiring the whole creativity. My definition of a makeup artist is bringing a sensitivity and a strong sensibility of beauty and femininity, really embracing the woman’s face and me not layering over a mass. It’s about me indulging a woman and taking something from her and being inspired by her…so that’s my job. It’s about creating beautiful textures and very new technologies within makeup and a general overall aesthetic” - Aaron de Mey, Makeup Artist - biography

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin